Songfactor's Top 10 Television {Drama Series}

MindCrime

In this Top 10 special, we will be doing a non-music theme.

We ask you to nominate two Drama television shows from the past or present that you feel were great for the quality of written plot and characteristic portrayal.

The same regular rules that go with the top 10s applies here. First week is for nominations, then the regular top 10 voting will go on for another week or until everybody has their votes in.

Please let us have your nominations now

Edited by Guest
Specified category to Drama Series

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are not my nominations; just a question:

Do all 15 CSI's and all 37 Laws and Orders count as one?

Or can someone nominate CSI Miami and CSI New York, and someone else nomninate CSI Houston and CSI Duquesne, and someone else nominate CSI Birmingham and CSI Walla Walla, and so on....

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester:

These are not my nominations; just a question:

Do all 15 CSI's and all 37 Laws and Orders count as one?

Or can someone nominate CSI Miami and CSI New York, and someone else nomninate CSI Houston and CSI Duquesne, and someone else nominate CSI Birmingham and CSI Walla Walla, and so on....

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester:

I was thinking about that, it would be the same as vote-splitting songs by artists or movie sequels, they're seperate shows with different actors, so only one version of CSI and Law & Order would be able to be nominated, but more than one person can nominate them and somebody could nominate two of the same show (i.e. CSI New York and CSI Las Vegas by the same person)

Way to go MC, how fun! :bow:

Regarding the above question, here's my opinion, but you may want another as well. In the opening post:

quality of written plot and characteristic portrayal.

Doesn't that imply fiction and actual acting, not just a portrayl of actual events? That's how I read it anyway.

I don't know what realization drama is. But if it's reality shows, I'd say it does not fit the description. There's another subject to add to the expanding future list. :)

Not reality, but that show (Unsolved Mysteries) was a dramatization of actors based on real events.

and thank you

Oh yeah, I just can't wait for the reality shows list. :crazy: /sarcasm

Way to go MC, how fun! :bow:

Regarding the above question, here's my opinion, but you may want another as well. In the opening post:

Doesn't that imply fiction and actual acting, not just a portrayl of actual events? That's how I read it anyway.

I meant how they portray their characters, I guess I may have goofed when describing. You're good to spot that.

and Thanks :D