Who will post next?

c_s_1987

"Fantasy Football"!? That's for "Monday morning quarterbacks" and other "Glory Days" folks. (The only fantasy games I play are coming up with strange/witty/obscure/insulting/innuendo-loaded posts.)

The next poster has loaded Christmas/Holiday music onto their digital music player to "get in the mood.";)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely . . . our stuffing is cornbread dressing.  That with some giblet gravy and a little white meat turkey on the side and I can commence to become miserable.

The next poster likes lots of Cool Whip on their pumpkin and/or pecan pie.

"Sgt. Apone" said: "Every meal a banquet," as he got the Colonial Marines out of their racks. It's 13:17, so dinner is a ways off, but I'll consider something interesting to eat while "Bones" plays on TV.;)

The next poster is on a first name basis with the local FedEx/UPS delivery persons.;)

Actually, it's "Wednesday" (tomorrow), when Hawaiian Electric is going to replace an aging power transformer. We folks will "experience Instant 1880" from 08:30 to 14:30, and unplug all sensitive electronics gear. Of course, the parking barrier has 15:30 as the end of "powerless Wednesday, so I won't be doing any laundry.

The next poster can't remember the last power outage.;)

I turned 17 in October of 1975, so I wasn't very mobile in terms of getting to outdoor shows before then...but I used to sneak into New York City when I was only 13/14 to see shows in Madison Square Garden. Mom wasn't too keen on me going into the "big city" with my friends...I felt it was better that she didn't know. I "borrowed" Mom's car once after I turned 17 (maybe early 1976) and drove to Shea Stadium to see an outdoor show. Actually I found this site and now know it was 7/23/1976:

http://www.loge13.com/2008/07/jethro_tull_rocks_shea_1976.php

The next poster appreciates the past.