Who will post next?

c_s_1987

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How could he be busy? He's from Germany.

I have you know that there was just a news story about the average working time in Europe, and Germany had one of the highest with 41.5 hours/week

... was that smartassy enough for you? ;)

^^ I'm not Lucky though...

Radhi will post next

Be it far from me to EVER mess up what YOU posted as if I'm to blame. I meant no ill will against your beloved post. In fact, I was complimenting it!!!

But you see, you're too busy trying to find things wrong. Hey, long as it makes you happy.

Sheesh!!! What's it take to get a laugh these days? You're way too young to write like a dinosaur.

But, I shouldn't expect a kid like you to even understand the south "tallahassee" or shudder to think you'd catch the sweet "sammyfrassy!"

smartassy

Therein the paradox is fulfilled. Hell, most likely you think Aerosmith is a plane.

Thank you, too.

Be it far from me to EVER mess up what YOU posted as if I'm to blame. I meant no ill will against your beloved post. In fact, I was complimenting it!!!

But you see, you're too busy trying to find things wrong. Hey, long as it makes you happy.

Sheesh!!! What's it take to get a laugh these days? You're way too young to write like a dinosaur.

But, I shouldn't expect a kid like you to even understand the south "tallahassee" or shudder to think you'd catch the sweet "sammyfrassy!"

Therein the paradox is fulfilled. Hell, most likely you think Aerosmith is a plane.

Thank you, too.

would you calm down a bit?

if you'd done your joke-post with my actual post

was that smartassy enough for you?

I wouldn't have said anything

of course that's not a big thing and the meaning wasn't changed much in this case, but I noticed you've done that in the past, so I thought I'd remind you about it

of course I didn't want you to get a heart attack over it... so just forget it

I'm sorry I brought it up :P