Who will post next?

c_s_1987

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right , wrong . I cut it off at 19 years ,smart guy .

If you could read you'd see that we are waiting for Farin or Seeker's smart a*ss remarks ... Something SMART - to justify the waste your parents are paying for your 'education' ...

Right , wrong . I cut it off at 19 years ,smart guy .

If you could read you'd see that we are waiting for Farin or Seeker's smart a*ss remarks ... Something SMART - to justify the waste your parents are paying for your 'education' ...

Ah, but Radhi is 21 years younger than you. And that's why I didn't post a particularly SMART remark... out of consideration for you :grin:

Back to the game... edna?

It's the server , smart guy . Start whistling 'Won't Get Fooled Again' . Anyway , a crush is a crush . :D Actually I can't explain it but all the women love me here , and all I do is abuse them - makes you think ( and rethink for all you loser-types ) , eh ? :cool:

Kevin, you dashing gent, you, do cease making me choke on my mildly caffeinated lightly spiced warm beverage. I can't gaze adoringly at your portrait if I'm trying to catch the breath that I lost (from the choking, not from the photograph - that's why I can't do both at the same time)