Gallons of Rubbing Alcohol Flow Through The Strip

Aneurysm89

Well, I prefer Nirvana freak :jester:

Yeah, I try and get every single copy of every thing that Nirvana ever put out, I've got bootlegs, singles, etc. etc.

My favorite album is the almighty In Utero, which IMO is a gazzilion times better than Nevermind.

Every song on IU is pure brilliance, and as Cosmosis already pointed out, the really heavy songs use feedback expertly (Just Ape is such a cool song) :coolio:

Oh btw, Anuerysm, your name rocks serious face!

That's one of my favorites off of 'Insesticide' (right after 'Big Long Now' and 'Aero Zeppelin')

Of course I'm making an assumption(not a big one) that the names a reference to the Nirvana song, am I correct?

I never really could get into Bleach, though I respect the fact that it was the first album and it was a killer debut album, though Kurt hadn't really bloomed into the poet that he would unleash in In Utero.(and Nevermind a little bit, mainly in "Something In The Way" my favorite from Nevermind)

yeah, my favorite on Nevermind would be Lounge Act, if you listen to the song you have to admit the intro bass is pretty cool. But yeah i agree with you the lyrics in In Utero were somewhat better. You know how Kurt thought that most of his fans liked the band because of Smells Like Teen Spirit, i think thats true because i met this guy a while back and he said that he liked Nirvana and wanted to know if he could borrow one of my CD's to burn. I asked him which one he wanted to borrow and he said anyone. So i chose the one that i thought was the best, In Utero (My Bleach Album was misplaced, I found it though) So i let him listen to it. After that he said that Nirvana sucked. He was more into the Nevermind, so i let him borrow that one.

Yeah, I call those people 'morons' :jester:

All in all though, they were a great band, my 2nd fave directly behind The Beatles (no one can beat 'em in my book, though Nirvana comes really really really close) and then right behind Nirvana is good ole R.E.M.(the godfathers of alternative(have I mentioned they have a new album coming out? :jester:*buyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyit* (sorry my attempt at subliminal messaging)))

Happy listenings :thumbsup:

They sell 'In Utero' it's just that there was some special deal made with Europe so that their CD could have a 'hidden track' so therefore when they first released 'em(I dunno, Maybe they still do) it had a sticker on the UK version that said 'International hidden bonus track included'(or somethin' like that)

You could go to Kazaa but if you're a dweeb(like me) just buy the European version.