GET MY LYRICS NOTICED!!!

rye

hi everyone

im new to this and wondered if anyone could tell me the best way to get my songlyrics heard or noticed. I am a keen songwriter although lacking a bit of experience on the musical side of things so its just the lyrics I am producing at this very moment!

Any tips or nudges in the right direction - greatly appreciated.

You could always make videos of them somehow and post them to YouTube, or get a Myspace, Facebook, etc. account. There's also "Snowfish", which is like Myspace, but just for creative people. Last I checked it was in "beta", so they weren't letting a lot of people in yet. Here's a link anyways, http://snowfish.com/c/loggedOut/index.seam;jsessionid=A0CD66B15AB47E5AAAFB3D9B5BC55E37?cid=12655

Songfacts has a forum for creative writing, too. You could post some to that.

Good luck!

Songfacts has a forum for creative writing, too. You could post some to that.

Good idea, that ^^. Jk's other ideas are as well. It seems to me that you need to interact with other creative types, so the more places and more often you get your words out there, the more likely they are to be seen. Several musicians have posted songs/lyrics and actual links o finished product right here. Check it out, as well as at similar websites. Ya never know. Oh, and welcome to SF! ;)