Three Dog Night

_Laurie_

I took a few of my residents to see Three Dog Night tonight....They sounded Great....they had this small venue packed!!!!and everyone was dancing, singing, and clapping their hands to every tune....They did a 20 minute jam with the song "Liar"....these guys still got it that's for sure....I had a great time and so did the guys...this was a free concert too....Ive been to concerts where I've paid way too much money, and not see a good performance....PLUS this was during my work hours so I got paid to see a concert tonight...Sweeeeeet...I love my job! :P

If you get the chance Marcus, you should go, they put on a great concert!....I have many favorites by them...Mama Told Me Not To Come is one of many favorites...And "Sure As I'm Sittin' Here" was another good one they did...They played for an hour and a half or so..and of course the encore was Joy To The World...

And they sang "You Can Leave Your Hat On'...did a great job with that song...I've only heard Joe Cocker's version of that song...