i used to do it all the time....better than...

PSYCHOcatholic

...better than death.

I was on the verge of Suicide.

I had nothing.

I had a loving family, friends, a girlfriend.

I had nothing.

I was loved by God, and Jesus Christ.

I had nothing.

I pretended to Love back.

I had nothing.

I had nothing inside of my soul.

I felt feelings, but was not affected.

I had nothing.

I had nothing...nothing but a hole...in my soul.

I just wrote this..not my best work. But its the truth. It doesnt rhyme, and it may not make sense to you, but, poetry is the key to opening your own heart.

tell me what you think. i wanna start writing again i think. I am only 18, and i think i wanna start a book.

i had a question for Carl or Sara or anybody who might know this. I have something that can be posted in here. But, it has cussing in it. it was gettin out all my emotions. It is my letter to the world. Do you think they would let me post it??

I actually specifically looked for your work here and wow. So much of what you said is true. I especially connected with ...

I was loved by God, and Jesus Christ.

I had nothing.

I pretended to Love back.

It could almost be a chorus or something. you definitly hit the suicidal nail on the head. Great piece.

~Alecto

• 3 weeks later...

It's richly descriptive because of what it doesn't say, if that makes any sense. It gives the reader the chance to fill the spaces with their own emotions. At least, that's what I did.

I was there once, when I was young. But, as I grew older, I realized those empty spaces weren't really empty. I just wasn't looking in the right place for the fufillment.

Sorry, I didn't mean to stray. You have a gift. Keep using it.