Dreams

TheLizard

On average, I read that people have 4 or 5 dreams per night that can last from a few minutes to more than half-an-hour, but few are remembered once people wake up. Best strategy to remember dreams would be to remain still when you awake since moving around triggers brain activity to move and onto other things.

I recently had a dream where I was talking with a woman I have never seen before. We were talking in very familiar terms, though, as we were watching a group of people from a distance (they were in a room that resembled a museum with green walls and paintings...). I pointed to her the girl I fancy out of the crowd and she laughed, not out of malice or condescencion, but maybe a hint of pity and understanding. She picked up a photograph of the girl: it was an odd-shaped photograph in the form of a handheld mirror (a "daguerreotype"?).

ptc3727_3_42.jpg

"I can see why you'd like this girl - anyone would - but she will never love you..."

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freaky dream the other night....I was going to a doctors appointment for some test of some kind..not sure what...when I got to my appointment, I was sitting in this chair while they hooked up all kinds of wires on me, and then there was a big speaker in front of me. Then the doctor said he wanted me to name that tune..LOL...okay, I thought cool, I should be good at this. The first song was Roundabout by Yes, but the doctor said "no that is not correct"..and I'm like WTF???? "yes it is!"...lol then the second song was Take The Long Way Home by Supertramp..he told me that was wrong too!....very weird...not sure how that dream ended....probably coz I was too ticked off!... :D