Dreams

TheLizard

I have very vivid and strange dreams, so I thought I'd make a thread where people could share their dreams o' the previous night.

Last night, I had a dream where my house was haunted by some very mean ghosts, but me and my dog Cookie were the only ones who could see them. The ghosts would leer at me and torment me and I would scream at them after a while because I couldn't take it, and the dog would bark, but everyone thought I was crazy. One day, the ghosts picked on my dog so much that she jumped off the deck and killed herself. It was awful. Eventually, my family had enough and had me put away in a hospital, so I was stuck in solitary with the ghosts. Then I woke up.

I think I might try to make a story out of this, if I can flesh out a narrative.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your dreams make more sense than mine. One of my favourites is the one where I'm being chased down this snow-caked medieval town by a mysterious masked figure. For some reason I am in full blown black gothic, vampire regalia. Nice outfit, I quite liked it. Anyway - I manage to make my way to this shed or barn or mansion... I dunno - it's someplace with a wooden door that I shut behind me and lean against as I try to catch my breath but evil masked figure keeps banging at it and it really, really gets on my nerves so I just give up and turn around and open the door and step out to face my fate.

And there he is. And I look at the faceless face. And he looks at me. And he says:

"pick a card"

He's holding up a fan of white strips of paper with differently-coloured tips. I pick one and it falls to the floor. At this point some 'assistant' or sidekick has materialised and he picks up the fallen card. It's got a maroon tip. He looks at it, looks at me, looks at faceless/masked person and says "she picked maroon, you can't kill her now"

The end.

last night I had that dream once again, I was the Queen of the Universe... :stars: :P I don' t know why I have that sort of dreams, with crowds hailing me and my friends surrounding me on a stage and all the world -yes, the whole planet!- worships me and so...

...I'm rather humble and just 1m57...

Last night I dreamed I was trying to gather my things from childhood from some attic and they were scattered and mixed up with relatives things, and the things I remember seeing in the dream were things I never owned in a real life, and a Leo Sayer album that as far as I know never existed.