Met a FAMOUS Artist?

sutho

Have you ever met a Famous Musician , Singer or Band?

What was your experience?

I used to work in a Guitar shop, where i met quite a few Artists to Name a few:

Edward Van Halen

Bryan Adams

The Stone Roses

Neil Finn

Tony Iommi

Paul Jones

Steve Howe

Rick Wakeman

Happy Mondays

Chumbawamba

Johnny Marr

Noel Gallagher

Norman Cook(Fatboy Slim)

Burt Weedon

Martin Taylor

:stars:

I met Bono and Larry Mullan (he thought my da how to play drums) from U2, Bono "Peace man" :rockon:

Sinead O'Conner

Busted :thumbsdown: (argh) My friend is a fan of theirs, ( ::)and she made me go up and ask for an picture for her, so I did, and your man, the lead singer, with the weird eyebrow, goes to me "Do you want an picture as well?"

Im just like, "Er..nah your okay" lol

EDIT: Oh and The Thrills, they were really cool :coolio:

I went to go see Tenacious D at the electric factory when i was in 8th grade and i got to meet Jack Black and KG. Funny funny guys. I also meet Jileal White(Steve Urkel)at Rutgers game when i was 6. And i kinda know Mikey from WEEN, thats just cause i know him from being a local.

Something really crazy!

If you watch some of the earlier episods of south park, theres a poster about milk behind chef in the lunch line. It says something about "drink milk" or something like that. Anyway theres 3 little girls on the poster all three of them go to my school, the aunt is one of the producers, Small f***ing world huh?

I met Nickelback a bunch of times, mainly Chad Kroeger (the lead singer) I also met Default, they sang "Waisting my time" ... they didn't make it very big...

I also met the lead singer of God head...and I got forced into line at a Sam Goody and met Britney Spears when her first album came out, It wasn't the greatest moment...but I thought I'd share...

I was coming out of the men's room at a Taco Bell in Battle Creek Michigan and walked straight into Elvis Presley.

Last week.

The above was intended purely as satire, and in no way indicates this website's belief that the King of Rock and Roll is indeed alive.

Offer void where prohibited by law.

Done this already....

Met Lulu at her Fan Club Christmas Party at (the) Abbey Road Studios, 1969. It was my brother who was the fan, not me. But she (Lu) seemed very nice. However, I was talking to someone recently who had also met her and he said that she was...um...not so nice.

Watched a football (soccer) match [England v. Italy in the World Cup Qualifiers] in the back bar of an Irish Pub in Madrid with 3/4 of Blur, 1997. During the match both drummer Dave Rowntree and I got up to go to the loo at the same time, so I have stood next to him at a urinal with our knobs out. After we had both finished, Dave sat himself down next to where I was sitting and we had a nice chat. I'm sure he still talks about it.

I was coming out of the men's room at a Taco Bell in Battle Creek Michigan and walked straight into Elvis Presley.

Last week.

The above was intended purely as satire, and in no way indicates this website's belief that the King of Rock and Roll is indeed alive.

Offer void where prohibited by law.

Was he working there, or was he a customer?

:afro: :afro: :afro:

This just happened last night. I virtually met Rush. My mom sent them a not about how my sister passed away in May in a car accident and how they were an inspiration to me. Thier manager came up to my seats at the Tweeter Center in the last section and said that the band gave us VIP front row seats. In addition to a signed picture of them, a postcard, 2 shirts, a Geddy and Alex pick both signed, Niel's used drumsticks also signed, a keychain, a flashing body pin and a poster. And the picture of the band says "Good luck Michael" and thier signatures.

Sounds very dubious to me Mr Soul. In a Spanish public toilet, going in together, standing there admiring his drumstick with your knob out then sitting down gingerly and talking about the experience afterwards - are you sure you weren't overcome by his star status in a George Michael kind of way?

There's a new thread - star's genitals I have seen!

I once saw Paul Nicholas taking a leak in a theatre toilet. I didn't look at his pecker though.

Regards

When I was 13, my mother took me on vacation to England. It was December 1969. We stood on Savile Row outside Apple Records and I wouldn't leave until I met a Beatle. My mom tried to convince me that they were probably all away on a holiday break but I didn't give in. After a couple of hours of standing and freezing, out walked Ringo Starr, looking exactly like on the Let It Be cover. In a suit, though. He turned right and started walking down the street...so I started walking with him and talking. My mother followed behind with the movie camera going. He was going to a tailor's shop down the street to be fitted for a new suit. He had a Mercedes limo with an Asian female driver. She waited outside the haberdashers. To this day, I have a home movie..silent, unfortunatly...of me and Ringo walking down the street talking on a winter's day in 1969. Mom is gone now but I did spend years thanking her for standing in the cold with me so I could have that rare experience.

Sounds very dubious to me Mr Soul. In a Spanish public toilet, going in together, standing there admiring his drumstick with your knob out then sitting down gingerly and talking about the experience afterwards - are you sure you weren't overcome by his star status in a George Michael kind of way?

There's a new thread - star's genitals I have seen!

I once saw Paul Nicholas taking a leak in a theatre toilet. I didn't look at his pecker though.

Regards

The thing with Blur's drummer is true. I didn't look at his knob though (and I'm sure he didn't look at mine), but he did sit next to me afterwards (actually slightly away from Damon and Alex) and we chatted about what Blur were doing in Madrid and about the football match (which England were losing...and then lost [...tee hee! ...as I am part Italian, so I support gli azzurri])

Now, about your idea of a post about stars genitals, well I have another link to football and urinals! Many years ago, I went to see Tottenham Hotspurs training at Cheshunt in Hertfordhire (England!) and after their match, I needed to go to the loo. The toilet that would normally have been opened for the spectators was closed, so I asked the groundsman if he would open it and he said just to go into the Players' changing room and use the one in there. Well, there was one little urinal which was side-on to where all the Spurs' players were showering in an open, communal shower. So I stood and gawped at about 22 sets of famous genitals. ::

Do I win a prize?