Sign in to follow this  
Wyld Card

Worst voice ever

For the longest time I also thought that "Kermit the frog" was "Bob Hite" I just liked the the voice...then I heard "Let's work together" Sooo...I still like his voice (a little disappointed) And Canned Heat...a very short lived great band...good blues...

Bob Dylan. The man cannot sing.

Amen Ken (and mpdsmom). He's a great songwriter, but..... ;)

Although it's hard to imagine someone else doing 'Like a Rolling Stone'.

Mindcrime, how could you possibly include Tom Jones in your Top 3 worst singers? The man has/had a very powerful voice and sings in tune. Good singers can do that.

:o

I was just going to post about Dave Matthews....his style of singing does annoy me...it sounds like he's just ramblin' on about nothing, and I can't understand what the heck he's singing about half the time....

Leonard Cohen (This man has absolutely NO vocal ability. He talks or growls his way through his grossly overrated songs.)

I agree with a lot of the names on here, but not this one. Well, not completely.

Songs From A Room was amazing as was Songs of Love and Hate. Two of my favorite albums of all time!

Well I'm absolutely positive that it isn't!

The worst voice is a bit of a weird concept anyway, some not-so-pretty voices have made great music. I'm thinking Kurt Cobain and Billy Corgan. I wouldn't really want them to sing me to sleep, but I can still dig their tunes.