Which Britpop Band Are You?

Farin

-- Find Out Here --

I'm Blur, of course :cool:

"You are Blur. Youre[sic] daring, fun, and a breath of fresh air. Some people may find you intimidating, but generally youre[sic] well liked. You have a tendency to speak without thinking, which usually comes back to bite you in the arse but you have a good heart and everything you say should be taken with a pinch of salt."

Blur are fun? and speak without thinking? And everything they say should be taken with a pinch of salt? That sounds like the Gallaghers.

...and it certainly does NOT sound like Farin!

I'm trying it and I want to tick ALL the options :crazy:

Edited by Guest
inaccurate quiz alert!

I got Elastica... I'll try for Oasis in a mo'

"You are Elastica. You like to keep yourself busy. You dont crave attention or money. You do what you want and dont care what anyone thinks of you. Youre spiky, tough and energetic."

I like this description :D

(They do neglect to mention the bit where I crash and burn thanks to an overpowering heroin addiction, though.)

No need.. I am Oasis :cool:

You are Oasis. Youre mad fer it, man! Youre talented and confident, albeit sometimes too much so and people tend to see you as arrogant. You have a tendency to get too mouthy or aggressive for people to handle, but you dont care what people think whatever you do, you do for fun. If people dont like it, they can fook off!

You are Pulp. Youre quite popular as most people find it easy to relate to you. You can be a little eccentric at times, but this only makes you more endearing to the people around you. You refuse to conform - people tend to change to suite you and you plan to keep it that way.

No need.. I am Oasis :cool:

You are Oasis. Youre mad fer it, man! Youre talented and confident, albeit sometimes too much so and people tend to see you as arrogant. You have a tendency to get too mouthy or aggressive for people to handle, but you dont care what people think whatever you do, you do for fun. If people dont like it, they can fook off!

That's not you either. This quiz is flawed (though I like my result :grin:)

You are Suede. Youre quite introverted and reserved. You dont like to draw attention to yourself, which is a shame, as youre very talented and unique. You enjoy film and literature for the glamorous characters and plot lines, which means you can sometimes be a bit of a romantic.

Word. :cool:

You are Pulp. Youre quite popular as most people find it easy to relate to you. You can be a little eccentric at times, but this only makes you more endearing to the people around you. You refuse to conform - people tend to change to suit you and you plan to keep it that way.

Wrong, but then again, most of the answers on that quiz didn't apply to me.

Perhaps a little revealing of how limited Brit Pop is/was then ...

or maybe it's revealing how little the original writer of this quiz/poll knew of Britpop, by choosing only the 5 most obvious bands, with not really accurate descriptions ;)