The Secret

Jillianne

I wrote this when I was 12 after something in my family happened, its not really good, but I wonder if people will understand what it is about

The Secret

A empty place

A poisoned mind

My soul now unsteady

Continue enduring

Don't utter a word

Focus on nothing

And it won't be heard

Drink the salt

Taste the pain

Just this once

never again

My breath's insufficient

My lungs now taut

But there will be a light

After this fault

My eyes are closing

Yes, I can see the scent

The pain is gone

The secrets kept

Blackness is falling

Darkness is you

Im on the edge

My soul now hollow

My lips now blue

I don't know if people will actually get what its about, but yeah just thought I would post it, go easy on me, we all can't be as good as Scott or Bobo :)

Very good poem, i sadly know alot of people who are pregnant from rape, or have been raped. Its a sad day when the Valedictorian of your high school has to drop out 2 weeks before graduation. It sucks when she is one of your good friends. Honestly speaking, if i had to choose to send someone to the electric chair, and i had Hitler, and a Rapist in front of me, i would choose the rapist. Worst Crime EVER!

Honestly speaking, if i had to choose to send someone to the electric chair, and i had Hitler, and a Rapist in front of me, i would choose the rapist. Worst Crime EVER!

I think Hitler may have been a little worse than a rapist, with the millions killed and all, but I understand your anger. How about we put the rapist on Hitler's lap...

Thanks, yeah, it's awful, he never got caught, but my Da and my granda, took things 'into their own hands'

so to speak, but she's never been the same since, but they will have to answer to someone..someday...

Very good poem, i sadly know alot of people who are pregnant from rape, or have been raped. Its a sad day when the Valedictorian of your high school has to drop out 2 weeks before graduation. It sucks when she is one of your good friends. Honestly speaking, if i had to choose to send someone to the electric chair, and i had Hitler, and a Rapist in front of me, i would choose the rapist. Worst Crime EVER!