The Room

Tony Baloni

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had a bad movie night tonight and played a drinking game where we had to drink whenever the framed spoon showed up, Tommy said 'oh hi!' or anyone commented on how atractive lisa was (Michelle was way hotter I think) . Lotta alcohols in my system right now, I'm going to bed

I have realized that the only way you can completely guarantee that nobody will ever consider you a hipster is if you call yourself a hipster. Then you'll just be a poser, which may be better, or may be worse, but I'd have no idea cuz I'm totally a hipster.

I have realized that the only way you can completely guarantee that nobody will ever consider you a hipster is if you call yourself a hipster. Then you'll just be a poser, which may be better, or may be worse, but I'd have no idea cuz I'm totally a hipster.

Uh, the correct term would be poseur... OR you could combine it with loser into p/loser. A new italic font has to be invented to refer to their ilk in order to convey the particular kind of derision they have rightfully earned for themselves :beatnik:

• 6 months later...

MY DREAM! It has been achieved!!!

Live screening of the room tonight. It was spectacular! It rained spoons! We ran up to the screen to wave to Tommy! We laughed! We cr... no we laughed harder. It was wonderful - for two hours the world was perfect. Such is the magnificent unifying power of The Room!