Megan Fox: A Bisexual Whacko?

Megan Fox: 'I'm Bisexual'

"I think people are born bisexual," she says.

Super hot actress Megan Fox is making headlines today, talking about her sexuality in the latest issue of Esquire.

The Transformers hottie says, "I think people are born bisexual and they make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society.

"I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.

"But I'm also a hypocrite.

"I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man."

Copyright World Entertainment News Network 2009

so she's "bi" sexual, yet she wouldn't sleep with a girl who'd slept with a man. Doesn't "bi" mean that you'll sleep with either a man or a woman? So... does that mean she's dirty herself if she's slept with a man?

I get why she's a hypocrite.

I've got naked pictures of her, if anybody is interested. :googly:

I would think this is a publicity stunt, but it will probably land her some mega-attention in the next issue of Maxim.

Thanks for the read though, this is a potential goldmine for me to use on another site I frequent at.

Edited by Guest

I'm with MC I think it's a publicity stunt, much like the Taylor Swift (don't picture me naked) thing. It's just something to get her name talked about. Who cares ? Other than a few million men (and those other bisexual but now dirty women) I mean. ;)

I think a lot of people would kill to look like her irrespective of the layers of makeup she has on. I don't know what ideal of beauty the media has established when even someone who looks so obviously 'hot' is being criticised for wearing makeup or not being airbrushed. Realistically speaking - who wouldn't want to look like a Barbie doll (they sell, don't they?), and in any case why are her looks her fault? :P

I was actually being critical of print media, they airbrush everyone into "perfection" so commonly that when you see a picture that hasn't been heavily airbrushed you think of that person as being less than perfect in the looks dept.

Like Marc, I couldn't care less who she is, what she looks like, or what her sexual preferences are ... like anything else here it was posted I responded. ;)