The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #166

WELCOME TO THE SONGFACTORS' CHOICE TOP TEN #166 ! :headphones:

ALL MEMBERS OF SONGFACTS ARE MOST WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE. The greater the participation, the more diverse, and more representative our top ten list is. We'd like to invite everyone to help us select THE SONGFACTOR'S CHOICE TOP TEN! :)

IT'S SIMPLE, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS:

* Nominate two songs that haven't made the Ten before ... Click here to view Every Song That's Made The Songfactors' Choice Top Tens (Artists). ... And here to view Every Song That's made The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten (Songs)

Yes, it's true, we now have two, two, two lists in one! :)

* When nominations close, choose your favorite Ten songs in order of preference from the Final Nominations and post them here. Points are allotted, 10 for your #1 song, 9 for #2, Etc. and our Top Ten is compiled from them. At the end of the voting period we'll announce The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten For that week.

LET US HAVE YOUR NOMINATIONS NOW ! :thumbsup:

:headphones:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sage - Emerson, Lake & Palmer- 1970

This song has a very Renaissance feel to it. It's from "Pictures at an Exhibition". One of Greg Lake's best solo pieces IMHO. A very beautiful song. The lyrics are very deep, the tune has a haunting quality to it.

And even Levis would have to agree he had very nice hair :D

No Ceiling - Eddie Vedder - 2007

Short but really, really sweet. I am a new Eddie Vedder fan because of the music from the "Into The Wild" soundtrack. It is just a beautiful song. A lot of the songs from that soundtrack are.

I had seen the movie quite awhile back and then CanAm I think, nominated "Guaranteed" and I knew I had heard it before. Mr. Farin pointed me in the right direction and I have been enjoying the rest of the soundtrack every since :D

Hell Yes ~ Beck (2005) Video and mp3

the robots seen in the video are called QRIOs and produced by Sony

"At the time of the video shoot, there were only four working QRIOs in the world — all of them appeared in the video."

Add Me ~ Chumbawamba (2008) Video and mp3

I'd really like to mail you the picture that I drew

It's Kylie's body but the head is you

I've asked you fifty times before I'm asking you again -

Would you like to add me as a friend?

Add me. Add me

Me mother says she wished she'd never 'ad me

Add me. Add me

Would you like to add me as a friend?

or as Penn Jillette (of Penn & Teller) says:

"My favourite thing about the Internet is that you get to go into the private world of real creeps without having to smell them."

No, that's fine Jeff. I can see you planned yours for Mother's Day. :)

It'll certainly keep until next week. Maybe even for a "NO #1s" Top Ten.

It's amazing, but with all the songs Elton John has in our Tens, none of them have made #1.