Songfacts news posts

franknfurter

I've been lurking without posting for weeks now and one thing has become painfully clear, Farin posts a news topic and Levis posts a reply.

Farin posts too much in nearly every forum. But the news he post isn't even interesting. Ronjon posts the best news stories of anyone, and some others do a fair job. Mike seems obsessed with Hanna Montana and Britney Spears, but then I guess everyone else on the planet does as well, so what's NEWS about that?

Just kidding.

I'm just posting ubernews at songfacts, and the way it is is just the way it is. I'm totally new here and I don't know my way around yet. I just see what I see and that's just what I see. I will add my too sense in where it does belong and take another swing when I get back in the ring. Give me call if you think I need a drink.

I've been lurking without posting for weeks now and one thing has become painfully clear, Farin posts a news topic and Levis posts a reply.

Farin posts too much in nearly every forum. But the news he post isn't even interesting. Ronjon posts the best news stories of anyone, and some others do a fair job. Mike seems obsessed with Hanna Montana and Britney Spears, but then I guess everyone else on the planet does as well, so what's NEWS about that?

Just kidding.

I'm just posting ubernews at songfacts, and the way it is is just the way it is. I'm totally new here and I don't know my way around yet. I just see what I see and that's just what I see. I will add my too sense in where it does belong and take another swing when I get back in the ring. Give me call if you think I need a drink.

Well, all I can say is, opinions vary ;)

Farin posts too much in nearly every forum. But the news he post isn't even interesting.

so mr franknfurter, just to make that clear:

first: I don't post too much - all other members are posting too few

I'm merely compensating for them to fill the overall quota :shades:

and number two: I just post things that are interesting to me :shades:

if you like other topics, please feel free to post them yourself (you lurker ;) ) ,

or give me a detailed list of subjects which I will take into consideration in the future

Farin is right. If we all posted more, he wouldn´t be the one who posts more. :laughing:

Post, Farin, post!!! :cool:

We love his posts. We love him. We´re happy when we open the site in the mornings and find his posts.

But you´re right, yes, he posts a lot. Even more than me, and I am the most prolific poster here. But that was before as now I have very little time and almost no computer at all.

Then there´s Laurie, she posts a lot too and her posts are amazing. And UncleJoe, he´s such a sweet and funny poster... :cool: Levis posts a lot, yes... You shouldn´t miss Sammy´s posts, or BlindFitter´s, or Bitter Almonds' (you already mentioned RonJon) or Steel2Velvet´s... and what about Seeker? :bow: :bow:

This answer reminds me of Cyrano de Bergerac´s speach "C´est un roc, c'est un pic, c'est un cap!" -thoough I have no pretensions about being Edmond Rostand-. It´s so obvious!

Yes, we are a happy posting family... :cool:

Oh, of course, I wasn´t talking about the news thread... sorry, wrong thread... :cool: It also happens quite often among us.... :)

I think we're taking Mr Frank N. Furter's comments a bit too much too heart. I still like the guy, I like how he says what he thinks - no sycophancies or pretensions :)

Oh, I agree with him, RonJon posts the best news... :bow: :bow: :bow:

I just wanted to say something about how much we love to post... :cool:

I'm merely compensating for them to fill the overall quota :shades:

and number two: I just post things that are interesting to me :shades:

if you like other topics, please feel free to post them yourself (you lurker ;) ) ,

or give me a detailed list of subjects which I will take into consideration in the future

:D :bow:

Farin, by my calculations you have to make an additional 68.3 posts to reach the required SF overall quota for this week. Get crackin'.

;)