Albums with 5 or more Music Videos

MindCrime

Can you name any albums that had five or more music videos made from the songs on them?

I'm trying to find out which album has the most ever.

Achtung Baby by U2 has 7 videos (actually 11, since two songs, "One" and "Even Better Than the Real Thing", have three videos apeice for them.

"Full Moon Fever" by Tom Petty has 6 that I know of, but one might just be a live recording.

I never understood why they didn't make one for Black, but I really don't consider Alive and Evenflow as real videos, since they're just concert footage.

it was "too personal" to have it possibly "exploited" as a single release with video, same goes for Rearviewmirror, and it also was the reason they didn't make any videos from Vs. to Yield ("Jeremy" was the last one until "Do the Evolution")

The splendid album "Who Killed Amanda Palmer?" by Amanda Palmer has "official videos" for ten of its twelve tracks.

"astronaut" Link

"runs in the family" Link

"ampersand" Link

"leeds united" Link

"strength through music" Link

"guitar hero" Link

"what's the use of wond'rin'?" Link

"oasis" Link

"the point of it all" Link

"another year" Link

"Who Killed Amanda Palmer?" remains my "Top Album Of 2008", Amanda is just soooo under-rated, a "star-in-waiting"; I'm just waiting for the rest of the world to wake up and sniff the beans. Let's see; she has wit, charm, intelligence, glamour, is an excellent and versatile songwriter - can turn her hand to heart-rending, insightful, vulnerable, then feisty or disturbing, then disposable pop, evocative / thought-provoking, cabaret/songs from the musicals, etc.- she seems interesting and characterful, without appearing contrived or pretentious. In addition to the quality and versatility of her songwriting, I should mention her spirited commitment to the business of "entertainment"; her presentation (music and its performance) is constantly underpinned by her "dramatic arts" background. She's the full package.

In a worldful of identikit popstars and palpable mediocrities posing as "the new big thing", I sometimes ask myself: "what kind of pop-star heroes do you people really want?

Stadium Arcadium has 6 music videos I think :thumbsup:

Dani California, Snow, Tell me baby, Desecration smile, Hump de bump and Charlie (fan-made video, they put up a contest for this one).

I haven't seen some of those (later mentioned) I should try to check them out on YouTube.

I know that B,S,S,M and One Hot Minute also had 5 videos apiece, but MTV banned the video for Pea.

"TATTOO YOU" - The Stones

"Start Me Up"

"Hang Fire"

"Neighbors"

"Black Limousine"

"Waiting On A Friend"

I think the whole album had videos, but these are the five I remember seeing. All the videos suck (except maybe for "Neighbors"; that one was kinda cool.) The Stones were never really known for their great videos. They are, however, known for their great music.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Play ~ Moby

Porcelain (two videos, one with him driving in a car, the other a close up of an eye (which I can't view in my country :/ ) )

Why does my Heart feel so Bad?

Honey

Natural Blues (at least two versions, one with Christina Ricci and in his cartoon style)

Find My Baby

Body Rock (at least two videos)

Run On

South Side (video version feat. Gwen Stefani)

so that makes... eleven?

Edited by Guest

My favourite! Odyssey Number Five by Powderfinger! :grin:

My Kind Of Scene

My Happiness

Like A Dog

The Metre/Waiting For The Sun (released as a double A-side single, but both songs have an official video)

These Days is arguably the most popular track from that album, but it wasn't released as a single, nor did it have an official video.

Internationalist also had five videos. Dream Days At The Hotel Existence has five if you count the live video to Who Really Cares.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...