songs with subliminal messages

Try any tape in a reverse walkman. When you run out of battery it plays backwards. I carried a walkman for years and that happened to me many times with lots of songs and artists and I never could find any hidden message. Maybe they just don´t exist... maybe I did it the wrong way?

Actually I never got any tape eaten by the walkman running out of batteries, though it happened to me hundreds of times on other cassettes. But once somebody gave me a tape where you were supposed to hear a phantom talking and insisted that I should listen to that miracle. I did it on my out-of-battery-reverse-walkman, backwards of course, and that was a speach from some politician. Anyway, I have no longer walkman now...

• 2 weeks later...

I have to agree with you on that. If you look hard enough you will see it, if you listen long enough you will hear it. My whole take on the backward messages from the begining when i was a lad. (and argument to my parents that wanted to throw out my "then just released" Blizzard of Oz album) is as follows; I never learned French in school therefore when someone spoke to me in French I had no clue what they were saying. The same thing with backward messages. I never learned Backwardnesse, so how could I understand it if I heard it? Secondly, you could take a Pat Bonne record and play it backwards and you get all that distorted evil sounding sounds. I think he is saying "For the love of Pete, Please make my wife stop buying me plaid pants" Not 100% on that.

• 2 weeks later...

look up Aleister Crowley hes on the sgt peppers cover(beatles) he was a satanist type guy not to sure what exactly but he was also linked with Led Zepplin jimyy page bought his house which was a satanic church, crazy [bleep] lots more to find out

Britney Spears' first song, Hit Me Baby One More Time (I think it's called), has a backwards message in it. At the part where she says "When I'm not with you I lose my mind" it Sounds like "Sleep with me I'm not too young"

Actually, it sounds more like " dnim ym esool I uoy htiw ton m'I nehw" .... which is Bulgarian for "this song is a pile of crap, turn it off right now"

I think I just soiled myself... :laughing: :laughing: :bow: :laughing: :laughing: