Sign in to follow this  
Wyld Card

One Hit Movie Wonders

Well for all you know you're alone in your feelings for Warriors and at least we KNOW your alone feelings for Xanadu so we feel very sad for it when you neglect it (even if by 'we', we mean 'me' and 'me' hasn't seen either).

Awww, poor neglected Xanadu :puppyeyes: there, there, she still loves you *petpetpet*

Malcolm Macdowell, as far as I know

Malcom Macdowell?:

If

O Lucky Man

A Clockwork Orange

Caligula

...and a Star Trek movie!!

You're a bit cruel, I reckon. More correct to say that Malcolm is one of those who was a big star as a young man, but never realy kicked on as a mature actor.

LBB

Edited by Guest

Michael Shoeffling (don't know if I spelled it right). He was the boy of Molly Ringwald's dreams in "Sixteen Candles" and now....poof, he's gone.

Same with Michael Pare of "Eddie and The Cruisers" fame.

Michael Shoeffling (don't know if I spelled it right). He was the boy of Molly Ringwald's dreams in "Sixteen Candles" and now....poof, he's gone.

Ha-ha, yeah, really. Even Long Duk Dong has had a few more roles after that one.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester:

Jennifer Grey... she should have left her nose alone.

Yes, she should have left the nose alone, but she had TWO big movies, at least. Ferris Bueller and Dirty Dancing.

Does her father Joel Grey qualify as a one-hit wonder??

LBB

Joel Grey is more Broadway - and proudly so ,I think . I don't believe he ever aspired as to stoop so low as to be a common movie actor .

Oh, no doubt. But you can't deny that he did have just one wonderful and fantastic movie role. A graeter accomplishment than many "stars" would have in a lifetime of films.

L.

Well , yes... no ... well , as you implied ; why ruin a fine performance with a million sucking films ? He's a Coppola : orchards , and millions to burn - why torture us ?