Rate the last album you listened to

Farin

seems not many people around here are listening to albums...

dlmd0n.jpg

Ty Segall ~ Ty Segall (2008)

Uncompromising lo-fi garage rock. If you like The Sonics or Billy Childish you definitely have to check him out... he also has a new album ("Goodbye Bread"), but I didn't have a chance to listen to that one yet.

8/10

28srfxy.jpg

Fortress 'round My Heart ~ Ida Maria (2008)

I can't believe it took me so long to finally listen to her whole album :P

if you haven't yet, check her out

8.5/10

fthn5t.jpg

Barafundle ~ Gorky's Zygotic Mynci (1997)

Why haven't I heard of this band before? (well, I heard about them, but not *heard* about them, if you know what I mean)

The finest psychedelic folk - type of music... it really is.

(Fun fact: Gorky's Zygotic Mynci is the band with the most UK Top 75 'hits' without ever getting a song into the Top 40)

9/10

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

The Essex Green - "Cannibal Sea" (2006)

10/10

A perfect indie album. I downloaded it A LONG time ago but just recently listened to it again and discovered how great it is. Every song is so catchy and sounds like it came straight out of the late 1960s. Buy it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

DMW – Back 2 Back Is A Potential Banger

The track that was created by contemporary, confirms DMW because the most enjoyable coterie presently masterful the Nigerian Music trade. initial it absolutely was Mayorkun’s Eleko and every one of the rave reviews it garnered together with topping all the honourable music charts from MTV Base to Trace Urban and even the iTunes Nigeria chart. Heck, that track even shattered records on YouTube by breaking the million-mark barrier in a very meagerly house of ten days. Checkout Back 2 Back here

• 1 month later...