What are you doing right now ? *Our own Twitter *

Kevin

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i used to love the thunders storms that would go through Bullhead City during monsoon season. I used to go off road out there. I just had to make sure I got to high ground, but stay in my truck. Got the flash floods below and the lighnin' up high!

I just get a kick out of you guys using this term 'monsoon' ... is it common ? I never heard it before when I lived in N.America . If so , come to Asia and we'll show you a monsoon ! :laughing:

In fact , I'll see yer monsoon and raise you a typhoon ! :D

Ah, the splash-and-dashers. We get those down here all the time. It's the humidity. It'll be clear blue skies and sunshine and 10 minutes later, the sky is black and it's raining so hard you can't see 3 feet in front of your face.

My sister and I went to Wrightsville Beach a few weeks ago and it was a perfect June Saturday - until it decided to storm like a you-know-what and send us on our 3 1/2 hour drive home a tad bit early.

If their altercation becomes physical, film it. Please.

LOL....these girls don't strike me as the "powder puff/pillow fight" types. They've stopped now, but when the brouhaha was at its zenith, I could have seen one of the girls throwing a rock at someone's head. They were arguing about boys and Miley Cyrus. Thank God I'm not a teenager anymore.

Right now I'm enjoying some homemade caramel kettle corn from the Farmer's Market we went to earlier.