What are you doing right now ? *Our own Twitter *

Kevin

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying out a Microsoft AA-cell-powered wireless mouse. (The Logitech wired mouse catches on things on the card table, a times.) It's quite a bit more responsive/sensitive to small movements.

A wireless mouse is the only way to go, if you're using a desktop system. We have a wireless keyboard AND mouse and it just cuts down on the number of cords and whatnot tangled in the back.

Edna, you need to invest in an external hard drive. That way you can keep copies of files, pictures, music and what not off the main hard drive in the event something happens. You won't lose anything then.

Yes, you' re right, in fact I had one but I don' t know what happened with it... there' s a lot of guys at home who know about computers :shades: so they take this, remove that, and I don' t even know where the computer discs are stored. Right now I unblocked the bleeping drive and I'm back to my Mac OSX and my friend says he'll come NOW to fix the old one... but that' s fine, I have to buy a new one and then just transfer my files into it AND into the external hard drive I will buy.

Actually I'm more concerned about what' s happening in Athens (Greece) than about my computers.

Athens is burning!!! :(:(

Songfactors, I got a line from Rachel yesterday on FB... the fire was near her brother' s house :(

I think they are still burning - but not quite as bad . I've been watching his too , edna , as many of the locales seen on TV are very close to where we were years ago . I hope it burns out soon , but I recall Greece being as dry as a tinder at this time of year .

Back to the routine. Up at 4.45 to wake up Spanish hubby, back to bed at 5.30, up again at 6.15 and now ready to go to work... after one month off!! :crying graemlin: :flood: :tears and desperation:

I really have no idea about what I must do at work... :P after two weeks holliday and then two weeks in bed with a 39ºfever, I think I forgot everything about work...