What are you doing right now ? *Our own Twitter *

Kevin

It's to hot here to do much cooking so we're fending to. We may be fending at the nearest fast food restaurant :D

Some little kid smoking a cigarette with a chicken.....I have no idea who it is, I just like the picture.

I think I saw it in a genealogy context but without the cigarette. I think I also held the picture in my hand but I can't remember where or when.

Maybe when my neighbors were selling off their old family pictures. She said why would she she want them, she doesn't know any of those people.

I was horrified :o

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's to hot here to do much cooking so we're fending to. We may be fending at the nearest fast food restaurant :D

I think I saw it in a genealogy context but without the cigarette. I think I also held the picture in my hand but I can't remember where or when.

Maybe when my neighbors were selling off their old family pictures. She said why would she she want them, she doesn't know any of those people.

I was horrified :o

Some people do not have a sense of family history. I would try to find out who those people were.

Preparing a big BBQ for family and some of daughters friends.

Then I have to go to work but I think I may wait until 10:00 or 11:00 because they turn off the air conditioning and it'll be like an oven if I go in to early :(

I'd rather just stay home and drink some nice cold beer ;)

A lot of people that don't normally have sinus problems seem to be having those kinds of problems this year Pink.

For instance me. I've only ever had the problem one other time in my life and that was during another uncommonly hot summer.

It seriously sucks.

It seriously, seriously sucks. I don't get sick. That's not hyperbole or anything, I seriously cannot recall the last time I got a cold or strep throat or any kind of viral infection like that.

It's feeling better now, maybe I had my fan too close to the bed and I got too much cold air down my throat. I'll push it further back when I go to bed tonight and see if it helps.

As for what I'm doing now......responding to Lea, eating an egg roll and getting ready for the baseball game.