What are you doing right now ? *Our own Twitter *

Kevin

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Songfact : When the Ancient Norse God Farin wanted to boogie, he unleashed firebolts from his skull toward you mortal scum. Hence lightening. Thor was just percussion . :D

... and those he felt ban -worthy cried for 40 days and 40 nights !

^^ :laughing: :bow: ^^ to the entire above conversation. Fariha, you make sure you come back ... you passed the entry exam, your appearance made for a hilarious exchange, and Kevin was nice to you! You have no idea kiddo, you really are in. :shades: :D

One of my "friends", who I actually had very strong feelings for at one time (and she knows this, and denies she ever felt the same way about me, which most of my friends say is a load of crap, but that's a whole different story), is really mad at me because she's been annoying a lot of people with her attitude lately and I don't like talking about people behind their backs, so I told her everything that we've been thinking, but she is very immature so now she's angry at me and I guess has been saying some nasty things about me in what appears to be a successful attempt to ruin my social life. So I'm feeling very lonely, and will continue to wallow, thanks.

Ok, so it sounds as though wallowing may be in order, and I should probably just keep my mouth shut. :P

But, I am sorry you're lonely, and your imamture friend seems to be behaving as less than a friend, and you know all that so ....

Edited by Guest

sad that she's able to ruin your social life, when in fact it is her prior actions that you and your friends were considering as being sub par.

with women, it's a really sharp blade that you tread when it comes to telling them what other people have been thinking... it has to be done in subleties rather than solid degrees, and the teller must have an incredible bedside manner to pull it off with any success.

Hopefully this situation will pass without a whole lot of damage to your psyche... I offer you the same encouragement that my mom has offered me all my life, for what it's worth: a lot can happen in 24 hours.

If your friends who know you well are listening to this girl and treating you any differently, they are on a low, low level, and you don't ever want to have to haul yourself out of that mire.

Gawd, I'm glad I'm old and don't have to deal with this stuff anymore... It really does get better...

That's true Tim, but as you get older, you realize that happens no matter where you go, but it doesn't seem to get to ya or bother you as much as it does when your young....It's good being the quiet one!....I hear and see alot of that in my workplace too...Some adults just never grow up....

That's one thing I always tell people; don't think the high school bullcrap gets left in high school once you leave. Those people grow up and stay that way their whole lives. You will never escape it. I used to work with people like that, and it always amazed me how utterly unaware of their own inanity they were. Scary.

Anyway, what am I doing right now? Eating toast, writing a story and typing this post.