What are you doing right now ? *Our own Twitter *

Kevin

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get you , edna . Don't you wanna kill him or plan a heist , agitate the Red Army , form a terror organization , or a coup or something ... ?!? ;)

Sounds like a dull Saturday in Spain , to me .

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

No, not at all. We´re spending five sweet days together and now my friend will pick me up and we´re going to have some fun while sweet hubby sleeps on the couch... :cool:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

No, not at all. We´re spending five sweet days together and now my friend will pick me up and we´re going to have some fun while sweet hubby sleeps on the couch... :cool:

Have fun -but mind the Inquisition ;it is Easter after all . :cool:

"I'm sorry" My sister passed away last Monday... and I've been out of it...I had to go to NY... do the family thing...my sister took me to lots of shows(the dead, airplane...zappa...allman brothers...And now it's really sinking in to me... This is why I love music... and why I'm going to miss her... so if I'm sorta not here... I have "family issues" I'm going to have to care for 2... 15 yr old girls...I've already raised 3... my 23 yr old and my twins... 20...and a 3 yr old granddaughter... once I get my s@#t together .... :content: (and I will)I'll get back to this...

Aww Matt, I'm very sorry to hear that, what a shame.

On another note however, you might find that we here are pretty good at taking your mind off of things, and providing a laugh or two when you though noting seemed funny at that time. Several of us (yeah me) have been through some mighty tough family times, and my friends here were part of my salvation.

Also ... you are taking on 2 fifteen year olds? Good for you! :bow: If they just lost their mama, they'll need a good man like you. Way to go. If they like music, tell them to check us out as well. We'll make room for them too! ;)