Sign in to follow this  
Carl

The Mighty Songfacts Easter Egg Hunt

Yay :grin: I loved the last egg hunt!

But some of the questions are the same ones as last year... I still remember the correct answers. And I think you posted them in a thread too, so they might still be floating around the forum.

I shouldn't have said that, right? :shades:

But it's just forumers who see my post and if the non-forumers need any more proof of how much better off we are in life, then here it is :cool:

edit: ah, the thread is still there, but the answers aren't :) Sorry Shawna.

Edited by Guest

I'm ahead of ya Fin - I made sure to delete the post with last year's answers before putting up this one.

We did re-use some questions, but there's plenty of new ones. Besides, who can resist "What the kids saw when Barney the dinosaur fell on them." :)

You should've reused the "Initially, how often Valerie ate" one - I don't think I'll ever forget the correct answer to that one because it was that difficult :grin:

He did, and it is that hard. :P;)

c'mon... I know someone out there has the answer for #7.... I'll give you a treat... if you share it... Psssst... c'mon... ;) ;) ;)

2 crayons, a lighter, 3 doughnuts and a shoe.

That's easy! Name all the things you could find in Mike's playpen when he was 4 years old. - sheeesh, throw me a hardball next time.