what is your favorite music thing.

viewaskew37

What is your favorite way to find new bands,yeah.

-MTV/MTV2/VH1?

-RADIO?

-MAGAZINE?

-INTERNET?

Personally for me i use all of them. Mainly reading magazines like revolver, modern drummer, and DRUM!. Basic internet surfing, and watching MTV2 at 2/3 mourning.

Sub Question:

Whats your favorite way to listen to music?

-Lying in your bed with your cd player getting every moment out of it.

-Blasting your stereo with your buddies.

-Crusing around in your car singimg as loud as you can so no one can really hear you.

-Playing along with what instrument you may play.

I usually enjoy siiting by myself listening to whatever on my cd player, playing along with my drums :drummer:. And even driving around in a car singing really loud.

:rockon:

PETER

What is your favorite way to find new bands,yeah.

-MTV/MTV2/VH1?

-RADIO?

-MAGAZINE?

-INTERNET?

Personally for me i use all of them. Mainly reading magazines like revolver, modern drummer, and DRUM!. Basic internet surfing, and watching MTV2 at 2/3 mourning.

Usually, what the media is pushing will sound like crap to me with few exceptions. If anything, maybe the internet for some research purposes or music discussion like this forum in order to read about what other posters who like the same kind of music have to write. Whenever I do music shopping at Amazon it tells what other buyers bought with that item and that works sometimes too.

Sub Question:

-Lying in your bed with your cd player getting every moment out of it.

-Blasting your stereo with your buddies.

-Crusing around in your car singimg as loud as you can so no one can really hear you.

-Playing along with what instrument you may play.

I usually enjoy siiting by myself listening to whatever on my cd player, playing along with my drums :drummer:. And even driving around in a car singing really loud.

:rockon:

PETER

I listen to music all the time everywhere: At work, at school, in the car, wherever and whenever :headphones: It's probably more rare to see me not listening to music.

I dunno, Song facts is pretty good for new bands, but I mostly just hear them on the radio,

I dance to any kinds of music and I just blast it on my hi-fi, which I <<3, or my discman, and in studyhall after school I bring my discman

Yeah I play mostly classical on piano

and a bit of guitar, and when I say a bit I mean none, air guitar baby! ::

• 4 weeks later...

What is your favorite way to find new bands,yeah

Usually the radio, it's the best way to hear the demonstrating song by new up & coming artists. I can also change stations very quickly & sample around, where as MTV you only get a couple video channels.:rockon:

In the car, that's where I seem to enjoy music the most, I also like listening to it while on the computer during work or just in general. Lying down in bed with my Mp3 player would be my second choice, but IMO the volume setting / headphones aren't loud enough! :headphones:

My lasted thing is asking the guys at the music store. I tell them what I like and they give me a few ideas to try out. Many of my favorites come friends. I would listen to music 24 hrs a day if I could. The only time I don't is if I'm and work or at school.