Police find cocaine and marijuana in woman's bra

Mike

WINONA, Minn. – A 20-year-old woman faces drug charges after police found cocaine and marijuana hidden in her bra. Buffalo County police notified authorities in Winona Thursday that a car headed their way may have been involved in a drug deal.

A Winona officer pulled over the vehicle and searched the woman. Deputy Chief Tom Williams said that turned up about 100 grams of marijuana and 4.25 grams of cocaine in her bra. He says she was also carrying about $600 in cash.

Copyright © 2009 The Associated Press.

I keep plenty o'stuff in my bra. A student stole my cell phone from my office last year, so I'm very paranoid at work. I keep my new phone in the left side and my keys in the right. I don't give it a second thought anymore. My ring tone is The Immigrant Song by the Zepps and every so often, my breast will holler out, "AAAAA-AAAA-AAAAH-AH!"

BTW, I keep my crack in my granny panties. :laughing:

I keep plenty o'stuff in my bra. A student stole my cell phone from my office last year, so I'm very paranoid at work. I keep my new phone in the left side and my keys in the right. I don't give it a second thought anymore. My ring tone is The Immigrant Song by the Zepps and every so often, my breast will holler out, "AAAAA-AAAA-AAAAH-AH!"

BTW, I keep my crack in my granny panties. :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Oh Peachy, you make my day, ya know that?

Edited by Guest
Now that everybody knows, you better switch sides..