What would you do?

MindCrime

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'd wonder why those Bozos thought anyone would pay money to get me back? "But for myself, give me Liberty or give me Death!"

(Attributed to Patrick Henry.)

What would you do if you found yourself in custody at an unnamed/secret security facility?

Pop him one, and then tell him I don't care what the public opinion polls say about jabbering somebody.

WWYD if somebody offered you $100, but you had to reach into an unbreakable jar that was filled with barbed wire and salt to get it out?

Well, Angels as such don't speak but I would most likely ask it to hang around for a bit :D

WWYD if your guardian angel told you to do something (you know it's your guardian) but you were a non-believer?

Edited by Guest

I wouldn't believe it, then. ;)

But you ARE a believer, and your guardian angel tells you to do something that really doesn't seem quite right to you... do you do it anyway? I mean, this angel's your GUARDIAN and is looking out for your best interests and all... ;)

If I felt it was wrong, I would know something was wrong in my head and i wouldn't do it. I would think I was crazy and just hearing voices.

Time to get on meds me thinks :laughing:

WWYD if your guardian told you to do something that would keep you from imminent death.

I would do it. Gotta be around until the kid is a self-supporting adult, no?

What would you do if your guardian angel told you to do something that would prevent your imminent death, BUT it would mean you had to betray a trust with someone you love.

Yes :D

Someone I loved would not put me a position for that to happen so I would think my love was misplaced and save myself.

WWYD if that someone wanted you to save them and you knew it would cause your own death?