What would you do?

MindCrime

Nothing. I wanted a .22 caliber rifle when I was in high school, but was persuaded to "shoot pictures" instead. I still take pictures, and the last time I handled a firearm was as a Jr. ROTC cadet in high school. (A .22 caliber Remington #513 target rifle, if I recall correctly.)

What would you do if a UFO landed at your house/apartment and offered you a ride "across the universe"?

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would depend on how close the drunk was.

1) Family. Greet the lush, take the car keys, and call a taxi for the inebriate.

2) Co-worker. Same as above, if we're on good terms. If not, it's "anonymous 911" time.

3) Casual friend. Approach and offer to call a taxi, all the time getting ready to run away if the boozer takes offense. "Anonymous 911" if all else fails.

What would you do if YOU were the drunk in question "armed and loaded" with car keys in hand?

Would I turn myself in or let someone else drive me?

I never drink and drive so... But if I ever did, I wouldn't hold it against someone if they turned me in.

WWYD if someone you knew wreaked your car and asked you not turn it in?

Edited by Guest

to the insurance company? Depends on the amount of damage. If no one was hurt and the damage was minor, and they paid to have it fixed, I wouldn't worry about it. Otherwise, hell yes I'd turn it in.

What would you do if you were being sued for some trivial thing and were approached to go on a court TV show (Judge Judy, or People's court or whatever)?

If it was "The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson," sure. (Unless I fell asleep waiting for the show to begin, that is!)

What would you do if you could get the WayBack Machine set to "The Carol Burnett Show" or "The Smothers Brothers Show," which would you choose?

I love me some Smothers Brothers, but I'd choose Carol Burnett. She has always cracked me up with anything she does.

and if you could have the Wayback machine set for either Star Trek with Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock, or Jean Luc Picard, which would you choose?

"The Original Series" started The Federation franchise, but with Q, The Borg, D.A.T.A., Dr. Beverly Crusher, and ship's counselor Deanna Troi, it's "New Trek" with Jean Luc Picard!

Step back into the WayBack machine and choose one of the "Back To The Future" time streams!

(What "Back To The Future" time stream would you choose? 1955? 2015? 1885?)

Since men are from Mars, they're Martians... so if I was attacked by one, I'd have him arrested.. after I separated him from his manhood.

What would you do if you saw a bag on the side of the freeway and what looked like a human arm was sticking out of it, but you were going too fast to really see it well?

if it's roger, I sit back and enjoy. :grin:

What would you do if you discovered the cure for all types of cancers, but the government found out you had it and told you you couldn't make it because then there wouldn't be money for the drug companies. Then they took away your recipe.