What would you do?

MindCrime

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assuming they were already dead? I'd eat it...with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

If a train left Chicago and 7:45am, heading west, traveling at 60mph, and suddenly the locomotive burst into flames and the brakes and instruments stopped working, the train was heading for a long bridge which was about 30 feet over a deep river, then after the river was a steep incline which would slow the train's progress, would you...

(a) jump off before the bridge?

(B) jump off while on the bridge, landing in the water?

or © hope the train navigates the bridge on its own, and then jump off when the train slows on the incline?

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester:

© hope the train navigates the bridge on its own, and then jump off when the train slows on the incline?

I'm really not good at that sort of thing so I'd probably just die :crazy:

What would you do if someone offered you $1000.00 to forget that you saw them break a law that goes against your own since of right and wrong?

( good game , MC ! )

What he said :D

Damn I hate to say it but I'd I'd take it. It would make me independent. But, I would so share. The things I could do with millions? All those kids??? Need I say more :D

What would you do if an old flame asked you to run away with them?

Lucky: I'd take it and later clean it thoroughly ;)

Lea: I would (try to) touch it and go from there...

What would you do if you heard a loud noise from your neighbour's house, from whom you thought that he's on a two week vacation?

Edited by Guest

Call the police and watch the house until they got there.

What would you do if you were sure your neighbour had a dead body buried in their basement but you had no way of proving it.

How about if some nifty looking package was delivered to your house by mistake while that same neighbor was away?

:D

Edited by Guest

I'd tell myself I've been reading too many novels, and then I'd probably make like Nancy Drew and try to discover evidence. I would not go in the basement.

What would you do if a good friend presented her newborn baby, and it is truly not a pretty baby?

I usually keep spare sets of clothes in a suitcase in my car, such as suits and jackets. I'd probably get one and put it on over my clothes.

What would you do if somebody smoked a cigerette around you while you were eating?

(unless you're a smoker... then I need to think of another question.)