Who is that?

Farin

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CanAm, maybe you should post another one. Try the "manage files" link. Somehow, the name shows when you click on the picture, as you posted the link for photobucket, not the link for just the picture.

If you prefer photobucket, I will tell you how to do it... :)

CanAm titled the photo with the guy's name, that's why it shows the identifier when you look at the pic. He needs to change the name of the file when saving it, so it doesn't show.

When I save a photo to my computer, I change the file name. Then when I save it to my photobucket account, it shows what I changed it to and not the original name that was attached to it.

Then after the photo is guessed, I go back into my photobucket account and add the name to the title so I remember who it is in the future when I see the pic.

Helena, why don't you post one for now. I'm having trouble with my desktop (I really need a new one) and it's difficult and time consuming to try to do it on my tablet. Once I figure out what's wrong with or replace my desktop, I'll try again. In the meantime, why don't you try to stump us again. :blush:

I figured it had to be a mid to late 20th century personality and reasoned he was probably a performer or conductor rather than a composer. I' m still not quite sure. If Helena had not said he was classical, I probably would have tried some old rockabilly star, what with the hair and all. :D

• 7 months later...