Who is that?

Farin

The lady is Maureen Tucker, drummer foor V.U.

I was giving hints...

I said "the others were members of the band... what band? Lou Reed' s band, the one he had in the sixties... with another famous performer who has a name similar to John Cage but is NOT John Cage...(Farin said: John Cale) related to Andy Warhol... beautiful German lady singing some of the songs...(Farin said Nico) etc..." and then I mentioned the "lady drummer..." (M.Tucker) and "the guy who released another album under the name of the band when Lou reed wasn't there anymore..." (Doug Yule)

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The lady is Maureen Tucker, drummer foor V.U.

I was giving hints...

I said "the others were members of the band... what band? Lou Reed' s band, the one he had in the sixties... with another famous performer who has a name similar to John Cage but is NOT John Cage...(Farin said: John Cale) related to Andy Warhol... beautiful German lady singing some of the songs...(Farin said Nico) etc..." and then I mentioned the "lady drummer..." (M.Tucker) and "the guy who released another album under the name of the band when Lou reed wasn't there anymore..." (Doug Yule)

I always thought the Velvet Underground were Lou Reed,John Cale,Sterling Morrison and Maureen Tucker...I learned something today :cool:

Nico sung on many of the VU songs so I -and most of their fans- consider her as a full member of the band. Though they say "V.U. and Nico" (like the name of the album). There was people coming and going...

Angus MacLise, Walter Powers or Willie Alexander were members of the band at some point too...