Sign in to follow this  
ali2004

Free CD - The Unemployed

I recently came across this band and I happen to think they're awesome. The closest that I can come to a comparison is Weezer. Based out of Chicago, Illinois I predict that this group will soon be a huge hit. Check out their website, The Unemployed. Check out their music and if you like them, you can even request a :coolio: FREE CD! :coolio: What's to lose? Check them out!!

judging by the facts that their web-site is geocities and the dude is holding a razor like a weapon. Requesting a free cd called F*** Work and giving them your address might be great. what's to lose?

How much did you get paid to say that? :D

I'm deeply sorry that we live in a world ruled by corporate greed and intolerance. BUT what I said was MY opinion and you can never take that away from me. Your choice: like it or not, but accept that it is how I feel.

As for the music, I don't let the radio dictate what I listen to. I took the initiative to find something new that I liked. If you don't like them, fine. Go find something that YOU like.

From the quote and pic, I guess that you're talking Nirvana. If so then, sure I have. Who hasn't listened to them? Awesome band & singer whose life was cut too short.

Thanks for checking my post out.

"And you had an affect on our happy talk." :rockon:

I'm deeply sorry that we live in a world ruled by corporate greed and intolerance. BUT what I said was MY opinion and you can never take that away from me. Your choice: like it or not, but accept that it is how I feel.

As for the music, I don't let the radio dictate what I listen to. I took the initiative to find something new that I liked. If you don't like them, fine. Go find something that YOU like.

Calm down would you? I too am sorry that the world is full of 'intolarance'

I never 'took' your opinion, your right everyone has a right to an opinion, I was merely expressing mine..