Ohio radio station pulls Chris Brown's music

Mike

The bosses of a Cleveland, Ohio radio station have pulled CHRIS BROWN's music from airplay lists following a protest from listeners.

Fans of 96.5 KISS FM inundated the station's owners with complaints when Brown's music was played after the R&B star was arrested and charged with making criminal threats to his girlfriend Rihanna.

Producers immediately took action and announced they would no longer play the hitmaker's music.

Programme director Bo Matthews says, "I made the decision to rid the whole station of Chris Brown songs while this plays out. We are fans of Chris Brown's music, and this is not something that will last forever."

Reports suggest radio stations in Indianapolis and Pittsburgh have also pulled Brown's music.

©2009 Contactmusic Ltd

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? I will be the first to want to punish any man (even if I had to do it by myslef) who puts his hands on a women but he hasn't even gone to trial yet. They haven't even charged him with assault or anything close to that nature. And from what I read of the story it says he was charged with making criminal threats? Who here hasn't been in a fight with their significant other and said a few things they regreted later?