what album?

mrminer

I'm pretty sure it was on the album:

"You Had It Coming"

Also, it's possible that it may be on one of his many "best of" albums.

Great guitarist!

EDIT

I'm wrong about You Had It Coming. I'll continue to scour my music collection in hopes of getting you the correct answer.

Are you certain that you are not referring to Jeff Buckley?

Just joking. Great question. If anyone can answer it, it would be bluesboy.

Bluesboy?

I'm fairly sure Jeff Beck has never recorded a tune called 'Hallelujah'.

Muzik may well be right. I think you are confusing Jeff Beck with Jeff Buckley who did record a version of Leonard Cohen's 'Hallelujah' for his 'Grace' album. Buckley's rendition received a lot of airplay on MTV after 9/11.

I'm fairly sure Jeff Beck has never recorded a tune called 'Hallelujah'.

Muzik may well be right. I think you are confusing Jeff Beck with Jeff Buckley who did record a version of Leonard Cohen's 'Hallelujah' for his 'Grace' album. Buckley's rendition received a lot of airplay on MTV after 9/11.

That would be the only Hallelujah by a Jeff that I know, It was also featured on the West Wing when Mark Harmon was shot in the robbery.

One thing is for sure, Jeff Beck has done a lot of covers as well as many, many albums which I don't have the tracks for. It is possible that he did a completely different version of Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah on a very rare recording with the plethora of great musicians which he has jammed with in his stunning, historic career. Or, it could be the same version.

I have 5 albums by JB including Beckology and simply Best Of and can not find the requested song though he probably has upwards of 30 albums.

I do not rule out the possibility of a recording of Hallelujah by JB but as of right now I draw a complete blank.

I'm still curious of what Bluesboy might have to say while not ruling out opinions by present company.

At this point, I hope this is more than a case of mistaken identity. Maybe, this question and the Augie Rios question belongs in the Riddle Me This thread as the two have got me scratching my head. ::

Keep 'em coming!