RSS feed enabled

Carl

That little button next to the forum name that says "RSS" turns this forum into an RSS feed. It's pretty geek stuff, but the idea is that any new posts will display in your feed reader. This means if you have a personalized Yahoo (my.yahoo.com) or Google page, you can make the feed appear there, like in this shot:

There are also different applications you can use to read feeds, and some browsers (like Safari) do it for you. The idea is that you can read the headlines elsewhere, and click to read the post. Pretty handy feature.

If you need help with this RSS stuff, post here and we'll try to get our geek on to help. :)

Lee-

It's pretty easy for us to set up feeds for any forum now that we've done some ironing. Let us know what forums you'd like a feed for, and we'll make it so.

Shawna, the RSS button appears on the Forum index page - the one you see when you go to forum.songfacts.com. You'll see it next to the Music News title.

Lee-

It's pretty easy for us to set up feeds for any forum now that we've done some ironing. Let us know what forums you'd like a feed for, and we'll make it so.

Well, the ones I am interested in are generally the first four forums, but if it's really no sweat, I would be very happy to see feeds for all the forums ;-)

Anyway, anything you can do would be great.

Thanks heaps,

LBB