22-Year-old sells virginity online -- and feds can't do a thing to sto

Mike

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jal8w5.jpg

I dunno ... $3.7 Million?

BTW.. Natalie Dylan .. not her real name.

BTW... not her real t*ts either :laughing:

Sad, desperate, depraved and honestly - paying would be turning her into a prostitute and you into a bit of a bankrupt saddo (any guy with that much cash should be dripping in young, single women who have more experience and cost a lot less...)

I've also heard of surgeries that "re-virginise" you for a small fee... not that I think she would be abusing the system like that, of course :/

However Natalie admits she's still concerned about the prospect of spending a night with a stranger.

"I've been getting to know the men who are bidding and I'm having email conversations with them," she said.

"I've had such a range of messages, from weirdos who say they love me, to those who get really graphically sexual about what they want to do to me.

"I'm also getting lots of polite requests from rich businessmen.

"I get some men who are obviously looking for a girlfriend but I try and make it clear that this is a one-night-only offer.

"I know that a lot of people will condemn me for this because it's so taboo but I really don't have a problem with that," she added.

Natalie said she is prepared to undergo a medical hymen examination to prove her chastity and has already passed two lie detector tests.

"My study is completely authentic in that I truly am auctioning my virginity," Natalie said.

"But I am not being sold into this. I'm not being taken advantage of in any way.

"I think me and the person I do it with will both profit greatly from the deal," she added.

tsk tsk tsk

Copyright © Herald and Weekly Times

(from News.com.au)

When I was a kid, the idea of remaining a virgin until one's wedding night was the norm and anything else was considered "slutty." Then we broadened our thinking to accept that love without a license should not have limitations - which made good sense. Then the line surfaced, "Would you buy a pair of shoes without trying them on?" which also made sense. Then sex after a few dates became the norm and those who did not were weird. Then "scoring" on a first date became a "contest." Now .... this latest example of how we view chastity might indicate that we actually feel sexual purity retains value. I am actually encouraged that she is offered so much money.

Downside (and a bit of reality jolt) would be if she got an STD from her first encounter.

The thing that disturbs me most about this whole thing is that it may lay down a legal foundation for prostitutes to "advertise" everywhere from a legal jurisdiction. That's what this hussy is doing, and getting away with. Kind of skirting the law.

Then sex after a few dates became the norm and those who did not were weird. Then "scoring" on a first date became a "contest." Now .... this latest example of how we view chastity might indicate that we actually feel sexual purity retains value.

I hear what you're saying here, Ron, loud and clear. But in my world, at least, it's the guys who have contests to score on the first date... girls are still considered "slutty" if they do. It's a double standard... always has been, always will be. And it doesn't get any different with age.