Robbie Williams - The Ego Has Landed

LeeBB

Still adding nothing:beatnik:

Well, beatnik, IMHO, he adds far more than you.

Would you like your name changed a third? You'll never learn will you?

Only thing, there won't be a third time because your IP WILL be banned so there will be no way to hide behind a different alias again . . .

(even though I'd spot you a mile away under any screen-name). . . much less even have the privilege to surf the forums and see why you're such a slow-learner...

Watch your step, B.Almonds and never show people that contribute to Songfacts as much as;

The Seeker . . .

. . . such blatant disrespect when all he's done is talk intelligently, capiche?

You're just one button away, forever.

Try me.

:beatnik:

Well, beatnik, IMHO, he adds far more than you.

Would you like your name changed a third? You'll never learn will you?

Only thing, there won't be a third time because your IP WILL be banned so there will be no way to hide behind a different alias again . . .

(even though I'd spot you a mile away under any screen-name). . . much less even have the privilege to surf the forums and see why you're such a slow-learner...

Watch your step, B.Almonds and never show people that contribute to Songfacts as much as;

The Seeker . . .

. . . such blatant disrespect when all he's done is talk intelligently, capiche?

You're just one button away, forever.

Try me.

:beatnik:

"Intelligently"? Are you kidding. The kid was going on ad hominem mode. Can you r-e-a-d or do you need me to explain it in simpler terms for your sake? Obviously, this is the way you're opting to carry on, like you own this board and you can delete whomever you please, and decide who is being "disrespectful" and who is not, who is adding and who is not, wagging your [delete] finger at a second's notice whenever something discomfits you. Adding insult to injury, your opinion is neither "humble" nor "respectful" by the looks of things. Hahah. Talk about laying it on thick with irony. Go ahead and do as you please :cool: