Joe Walsh

Lance

I was looking around for facts about Joe Walsh but he is not on the site as far as i can see. "Life Of Illusion" is one of my favorite songs. I was wondering who was playing the trumpets during the little mariachi band sounding part. Also if you could put any other Walsh songs on here that would be awesome, thanks! :thumbsup:

You would think we would have some Joe Walsh by now, especially songs like "Life's Been Good" and "Funk 49," but somehow we don't. We'll keep an eye out and try to get some of his stuff into the database. In the mean time, if anyone has some Joe Walsh info, please send it in.

One good place to get an Anthology of Joe Walsh is his double CD Set entitled "The Joe Walsh Anthology" on the MCA label. The set comes with explanations of each songs, and spans Joe's career Starting with "The James Gang", and ends with a duet with Glenn Frey (both members of the Eagles). There are no Eagle tunes in the set, but Joe was very influential in the Eagles with his writing composing and standout guitar leads.

Other Walsh greats are songs like "Rockey Mountain Way", "Turn to Stone", "A life of Illusion". Incidently, "Funk #49" was done while he was with "The James Gang". :guitar: