American Idol 2009

_Laurie_

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two words...horse and puckey. Scott was not that great but made it through and Junot was awesome and wasn't even considered for the wild card show. However, the histrionic, talentless Tatiana gets a chance at the wildcard?

Someone fetch me my passport. I'm leaving this crazy country. Wait, we did get Obama right. Fine, I'll stay, but dammit, I shan't be watching this crap if Tatiana makes it to the top 12.

I swear this show hasn't been right since the day Daughtry left.

That's not surprising, the judges get more media coverage and were known (to a smaller audience) before they even became American Idol judges. Also, more people would watch AI than the news because the news is not really entertainment.

The nearly blind guy from Scotsdale is still safe.

You didn't miss much, they spent more emphasis on Kelly Clarkson and Kayne West's performances than they did with the contestants. (even though I'm not surprised, Clarkson is much better than anybody else to ever appear on this show).

When the final night comes around this year, I'll surely remember the disappointment we had living on the west coast last year and made the mistake of cruising songfacts and stumbling upon posters from the East coast so eager to tell us who won before our 3 hour time delay (8pm -->5pm) gave us a chance to experience the American Idol finals for Ourselves. We here on the "other" coast have always known you people who live in the beltway think So highly of yourselves and have let us known that for the past 200 or so years. So I'll not go near the computer whatever night that may be.

:( :tumbleweed:

Good question. Blues, you don't even like Idol. :P

It's the same anywhere on the 'net. The results are plastered everywhere, so stay away from the computer on those nights.

Almost everyone sucked last night! Only 4 clearly did well, I thought. Little redhaired girl, Anoop, Megan & Matt. The rest were all a bit eh. :P

I agree that was a scary version but it was the most recent, I think.

I don't even watch American Idol (or T.V. for that matter because my stereo stays on 24/7) but a friend told me about the talents of Adam Lambert so I had to research him a bit.

He's got a certain flair that I believe will bring home the bacon.