Politics and music .... do mix?

Mike

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kerry has approved everything. He has also dissapproved everything.

There goes that republican propoganda again. Look, just because he is for something doesn't mean he isn't against it! It just means he isn't for it. Jeez!

Well, I don't think I would vote if I were 18. I have never liked Bush, and as I watch the debates, I'm noticing that Kerry really doesn't know what he would do as president. Bush knows what he would do, but it would be the wrong thing. So either way your screwed.

And about music and politics, its all about popularity with youth (who don't care much about money). Thats why you hear so much about liberal musicians, and never hear about Conservative musicians.

Pink... it's the new Black ::

Anyway, here in California the vote goes for Kerry no matter how I choose to vote. Let's not forget this is all run based on the electoral vote system, so even if Orange County is Republican... if there's more votes for Kerry - all of California belongs to Kerry. This is why Bush and Kerry spend more time in "swing" voter states like Wyoming and Ohio. That's about the only time we get to hear from those states :jester:

Oh, so you're saying that Al Franklin is a real person, and he owns a giant news corporation?

Why don't you go to a KKK meeting and torch some crosses, listen to some Skynyrd, and while your at it, deny that Reagan was an awful man that sold arms to volatile countries just to destroy the 'commies'.

Then argue that it was justified to put dictators and regimes in power to let them completely mind-___ their people, and destroy priceless works of art, only to wait until their power had seeped into every aspect of their culture and then attempt to 'liberate' them using force.

White power.

Oh, so you're saying that Al Franklin is a real person, and he owns a giant news corporation?

Why don't you go to a KKK meeting and torch some crosses, listen to some Skynyrd, and while your at it, deny that Reagan was an awful man that sold arms to volatile countries just to destroy the 'commies'.

Then argue that it was justified to put dictators and regimes in power to let them completely mind-___ their people, and destroy priceless works of art, only to wait until their power had seeped into every aspect of their culture and then attempt to 'liberate' them using force.

White power.

In the past little while, I have been quoting a lot of scott's stuff.

In My Honest, not crappy opinion, Rob Zombie Sucks.

Lynyrd Skynyrd would kick his and his Sunlight craving backup band's dirty, dusty arss's any day.

White power.

Ignorance has spread it's majestic wings, and took flight. I need not further comment on this topic. I chaulk it up to fourteenism.

In My Honest, not crappy opinion, Rob Zombie Sucks.

Lynyrd Skynyrd would kick his and his Sunlight craving backup band's dirty, dusty arss's any day.

You hate what I listen too, I hate what you listen too. Keep your irrelevant opinions to yourself.

Don't turn this into the Hoedown from Hell, because you're (not your scott, get it right) going to lose.

Ignorance has spread it's majestic wings, and took flight. I need not further comment on this topic. I chaulk it up to fourteenism.

Good God, I love this.

This is a great example of your debate 'skills' CD. You'll just say that 'blank' is a liar and a moron, and just spouts horse-_____. But that's it, you attack the person, not their views, you don't even attempt to back up what you say, so it's as if it's only coming from your head, so even if I'm saying something 'ignorant' at least I'm saying something