The Songfactors' Choice: Best Music Videos

Farin

I will totally take "You Might Think" if MC is giving it up. Did I miss that part? :confused:

Good Lord girl, that was the whole point of my confusion several posts back. :doh: :D

Y'all are getting confusing again. If I've got it right, Shawna's now going to take "You Might Think" which throws Taylor & her grapes out ... right?

Kenne is now going with "Virtual Insanity" and "Rockit" ... right?

So apparently we've got a very young & pretty girl, with a thing for grapes, up for grabs ... anybody want her (the video Sammy, just the video)? ;)

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laughing: :laughing: you are bad. :laughing:

sorry about that confusion! The way I read it all was that I re-discovered "YMT" and nominated it. Shannon told me that MC had already nominated it. MC said he had, but he was thinking about giving it up, but hadn't yet. So I went back to Taylor Swift.

Fast forward to today and I see Radhi's post saying, "Take it! We need the craziness!" (paraphrasing - liberally), I'm now confused because I never saw MC say it was officially up for grabs.

Clear as mud? :grin:

I am torn between Imitation of Life (which I might axe, 'cos Losing My Religion is already on there), Fell In Love With A Girl (White Stripes), Here It Goes Again (OK GO), Smack My B*tch up (Prodigy), Around The World (Daft Punk) and a few dozen others which I probably shouldn't think about :P

Help me! A mini-vote - which one do you like most?

Help me! A mini-vote - which one do you like most?

Smack my B*tch up is probably the most innovative, mostly due to controversy; or just about any White Stripes video is worthy of a nomination.

My pick is for White Stripes :cool:

Edited by Guest

Ok, I cancel out OK GO and Around The World because they are all about the choreography. but I want to focus on concept. So I shall... with much pain, and many apologies to every other song I considered... give my nomination to:

Fell In Love With A Girl - The White Stripes (dir: Michael Gondry)

With an Honourable Mention to this video I just found out. One of my favourite bands too!

Taxlo$$ - Mansun (dir: Roman Coppola)

Ok, I cancel out OK GO and Around The World because they are all about the choreography. but I want to focus on concept. So I shall... with much pain, and many apologies to every other song I considered... give my nomination to:

Fell In Love With A Girl - The White Stripes (dir: Michael Gondry)

I played with Lego as a child I so DON'T want to know how much work that was! :shocked:

(I bet they were glad that it wasn't a 5 or 6 minute song too ;) )