Warped Tour '09

RonJonSurfer

Here are some bands slated for '09:

Here are some acts that will be featured at some '09 Warped shows:

3OH!3; A Day to Remember; A Skylit Drive; Alexisonfire; Anti-Flag; Bad Religion; Bayside; Big D and the Kids Table; Black Tide; Bouncing Souls; Breathe Carolina; Brokencyde; Cash Cash; Chiodos; Dance Gavin Dance; Dear and the Headlights; Dirty Heads; Escape the Fate; Every Avenue; Flogging Molly; Gallows; Hit the Lights; I Set My Friends on Fire; Jeffree Star.

Less Than Jake; Lights; Meg and Dia; Millionaires; NOFX; Outernational; P.O.S.; Saosin; Scary Kids Scaring Kids; Senses Fail; Shad; Silverstein; Sing it Loud; Streetlight Manifesto; Tat; The A.K.A.s; The Architects; The Ataris; The Devil Wears Prada; The Maine; The White Tie Affair; There For Tomorrow; Therefore I Am; Thrice; TV/TV; Underoath; Valencia; Westbound Train.

Ticket information is not yet available.

will you be going there? :)

I might. They changed the venue from Raceway Park in Englishtown, NJ (a drag racing stadium and home of the Summer Nationals) to Monmouth Park, which is a wonderful horse racing track. There was nowhere to escape in Englishtown, but there will be in Monmouth Park. If I can slip away for a cocktail...sounds good.