Sexiest woman in rock

DBrown

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a PJ Harvey fan of long standing, and I have found her to be quite sexy, on occasion, (notably circa "To Bring You My Love" tour). But not so much now, having seen that. :o

Wearing a Spice Girls T-shirt?! I ask you.

:laughing: I'm pretty sure I've seen that pic in question on a British tabloid site.

edit: Is that what that guy posted, originally?? :shocked:

He's lucky that Lucky didn't ban him, I seem to recall Sara banning somebody for a similiar offense.

Edited by Guest

:laughing: I'm pretty sure I've seen that pic in question on a British tabloid site.

edit: Is that what that guy posted, originally?? :shocked:

He's lucky that Lucky didn't ban him, I seem to recall Sara banning somebody for a similiar offense.

He was this [] close :P .... but he did delete them as soon as asked, and cleaned up right away, so no harm, no foul.

I had to do a double take ... PJ had lost her underpants somewhere! :o

Bo-we, but I've heard it pronounced bow-E
Hmmm, hard to write this phonetic stuff, but the three variations I have heard rhyme with:

cow wee (this is how I have mostly heard it said by Americans, not that I hear Americans saying this name very often)

know wee (this is how I pronounce it)

sue wee (this is how I would pronounce Jim Bowie, but not how I would pronounce David Bowie)

And for Cher:

hair (definitely prefer this one)

her

thanks,

LBBB

Eek! Tim, I know that you are a transplanted Texan ... but "some officer"? Jim Bowie (Boo-wie) did provide the name for the knife ... but he also gave David the inspiration for the name Bowie (Bo-wie). Jim Bowie, if you know anything about The Alamo is sorta famous. :Pso says wiki Why David decided to pronounce it differently, I don't know.

You were being sarcastic, right? ;)

Eek! Tim, I know that you are a transplanted Texan ... but "some officer"? Jim Bowie (Boo-wie) did provide the name for the knife ... but he also gave David the inspiration for the name Bowie (Bo-wie). Jim Bowie, if you know anything about The Alamo is sorta famous. :Pso says wiki Why David decided to pronounce it differently, I don't know.

You were being sarcastic, right? ;)

Hey, I remember The Alamo.