Looking For Song - Yes Means Yes by Sensible Shoes

babyteen

I'm looking for the song, "Yes Means Yes", by sensible Shoes. I can remember it was played in "Philadelphia", in the scene where Tom Hanks' character, Andrew, steps out of a taxi. I'm looking for the full version of this song, but I can't find it anywhere. I've even searched on ITunes, and it's not there! Where do I turn?

It looks like the soundtrack doesn´t list that song... well, at least I couldn´t find it on the amazon links to the album...

I found this strange site... http://www.scene-track.com/artist.php?artistid=991 but I ignore if it´s a sng to download or what...

I'm looking for the song, "Yes Means Yes", by sensible Shoes. I can remember it was played in "Philadelphia", in the scene where Tom Hanks' character, Andrew, steps out of a taxi. I'm looking for the full version of this song, but I can't find it anywhere. I've even searched on ITunes, and it's not there! Where do I turn?

By conflicting info, you imply that an extended version of the song exists. I have found no such info. That's all I meant.

It looks like the soundtrack doesn´t list that song... well, at least I couldn´t find it on the amazon links to the album...

I found this strange site... http://www.scene-track.com/artist.php?artistid=991 but I ignore if it´s a sng to download or what...

The only thing it lists is information. I'm looking for where to actually find the song. Since I've searched ITunes, and nothing's there!

babyteen, sometimes songs are written strictly for a film, and are never actually produced and released as a stand alone song, or even part of the soundtrack. At IMDB, when you click on a soundtrack listing the very first thing it says is :

"Please note that songs listed here (and in the movie credits) cannot always be found on CD soundtracks. Please check CD track details for confirmation."

What IMDB says about this song is:

"Yes Means Yes"

Written and Produced by Barbara Hand & Tim Utt

Performed by Sensible Shoes"

If it were me, I think I would look for a website belonging to Sensible Shoes (who may not exsist anymore) or Barbara Hand or Tim Utt. Sometimes things just don't exsist in the forms you may want them to sweetie.

I googled for Sensible Shoes, I youtubed "Philadelphia", last scenes, Andrew, etc...

I would suggest you get the dvd and just copy the song into your computer...

I actually have put the DVD on my wish list at Amazon.com, and have asked my Dad if he'll buy it for me for Christmas this year.

Peace and harmony is a bit dull; it's just not human. Do something for the folks who have been impacted by the downturn in the economy. :stars:

Peace and harmony is all for a good cause! In fact, when I release a song that I've written, "Welcome Home To Philadelphia!", the proceeds from the single are going to the Thomas jefferson University Hospital, and to the Children's Hospital, both of which are in Philadelphia. I'm also going to parade down the streets with all my friends, and we're going to hold up banners that say, "No more wars! Let's get together and Unite as one. Let's get rid of all the knives and guns! Peace and harmony! Welcome home to Philadelphia!" How's that for a good deed?

The hospital stuff is fine; the rest is rather sickening. Surely you jest.

What's so sickening about ridding the world of knives and guns? Surely you'll come to your senses when everyone stops trying to kill each other. So, back to my original question. How would I contact Barbara? And, I'm confused. Is Barbara Blaisdell the same person as Barbara Hand?