What Are You Smoking Or Taking?

TheLizard

That's very good to hear, and I know that you do suffer from awful sleep issues. It's probably me just being oversensitive.

You know though, if you do have further problems, you should discuss it with your doc. Sometimes a change in the drug makes all the difference. Obviously you don't want to increase the dose if 10mg made you sick. That truly isn't all that much. ;)

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:grin: It's funny, this seems to be a grown-up thing... I'd never drink wine or anything else on my own, or even just for the taste of it. Out of the people I know it's mostly adults that do.

I'm a grown-up and I never drink alone. Because there is no "good tasting" alcohol to me, only those I can tolerate and those I can't. So the only reason I ever drink is to get a buzz, and I never do that because I'm alone, only when I'm out to have too much fun. :grin:

• 1 month later...

I tried it twice in my younger years and it made me suicidal for a couple days after so after 17 I never did it again. It was kinda ok the first time till the day after but I sure wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Please be careful with that kinda thing young man. Better yet, don't go that route at all :puppyeyes:

Yeah, I guess the real danger with psychedelics is that you just have a really traumatic trip, and get post-traumatic stress or something like it and flashbacks. If you respect the the drugs as you would anything that powerful, and be careful with set and setting, then you should probably be fine.

I had very good- but not truly psychedelic- experiences both times I did it, and I've been feeling great ever since.

I'll probably stay away from LSD for a while though, I found it a little too "speedy" if that makes sense, I'll probably do something natural next time.