What Are You Smoking Or Taking?

TheLizard

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hookah is one of the most lame, pretentious things I've ever participated in.

hookah...tastes delicious. I always find it funny though when someone says they won't smoke cigs but they will smoke shisha. As if adding the flavors to the tobacco makes it healthier.

But the best smokeable item in the world, of course, is a grape swisher. Totally non-pretensious and totally delicious, it is a blessing to society that such a luxurious cigarillo only costs 99 cents.

I've never actually smoked tobacco in my life. I've always steered clear of it, not because of the health issues so much as because I couldn't stand to be dependant on anything. That, and I'm avoiding smoking altogether to keep my lungs in shape for swimming. I plan to make some cookies or brownies some time soon though, or perhaps try a vapouriser.

Yeah I don't think it's really worth it. I mean, if you're smoking a pack a day that's $150 that you could be spending on something more worthwile, like mountain dew or crack-cocaine. Although I've been known to bum a free cig at a party every once in a while.

And as Lizard pointed out, there are some special occasions that call for a peach swisher.

• 3 months later...

I'll bet it was something you ate. You can suddenly become allergic to something you've never been allergic to before.

DH was never allergic to bee stings but now he has to carry a kit because about three years ago, all the sudden he was :stars: I had to take him to the emergency room :(

Damn, between beestings and Benadryl, who can win?

Well, unless you step on a bee hovering around clover, or lay upon a bee, it'll never sting you.

Encouraging.

My nephew is hyper-sensitive to beestings.

He uses Benadryl. It works for him but not for everyone.

Just wear shoes.

• 1 month later...